- Leah is learning letters! She knows F, O, and L everytime. She recognizes D, X, and Y most times. And every once in awhile, she gets E. There's a Wiggles song where they sing about each of their names and what sound/letter they start with. F for "Feathersword" is why she knows that one so well. ;)
- She is still very comfortable with bathtime, thank goodness. In the past few weeks, there have only been a handful of nights where we haven't taken a bath. Yay! And for the first time in months, Leah wanted to sit on the potty last night. Nothing happened, but at least she sat down! Baby steps.
- Leah is becoming more social with other kids. I got together with some girlfriends and their kids a couple weekends ago, and she played so well with everyone. I was so impressed. She even had her arm around my friend's daughter! Also, she's starting to strike up conversations with other kids at stores & such, with her popular question, "What 'cha doing?"
- We signed Leah up for another round of dance class, beginning in June. It's another six week session and Leah asks me several times a week if we're going to dance yet.
- We will also be joining a gymnastics class later this month! It lasts for two months, and is a Mommy & Me class. I hope this little monkey enjoys it.
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Posted by Amanda at 9:25 AM