Friday, April 24, 2009

Big Girl Jammies

Weather is in the 80s down here, and last night I dressed Leah in some new summery pajamas that we bought at Target. These were the first two-piece jammies she's worn; she's been in infant sleepers up until now. Oh my goodness, she looked like such a big girl! It's amazing how one little detail made such a difference but suddenly, she really didn't look like a baby anymore. She was my little girl, just playing and babbling and looking so darn cute. I love it.

Apparently, she's got quite the sweet tooth too. When we picked her from daycare yesterday, her caregiver Chandre mentioned that she barely ate any regular Cheerios... but was all over the Banana Nut Cheerios that someone else had. ;) We couldn't blame her. Both Dan & I said regular Cheerios are so bland and boring that you have to put sugar on them to taste any good. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment