Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Molars

Leah & I are home again today. She had a low-grade fever (100.5) yesterday afternoon at daycare and they said she was pulling at her ears a lot. So, I had to go pick her up and was able to get right in for an appointment at the pediatrician's office. While he was examining her, he could see her two top molars starting to come in (and I finally saw them too) so he thinks that's where her fever stems from as well as the ear-pulling since there's no sign of infection or anything else. And after giving her some Motrin, she seems absolutely fine.

However, because of the fever, she's not allowed back to daycare for 24 hours. :P  Such a pain when it's just teething. Still, it's nice to have an extra day at home. And maybe an explanation as to why Leah's been extra whiny. ;)

She was so pleasant and happy on Sunday though, which I told Dan was probably our anniversary present from her. Ha ha. He & I actually got to go out on a date while my friend Marcela watched Leah. She freaked out a little when we started to leave, but apparently was very good the rest of the time (sounds like daycare). It was very refreshing for us to go enjoy a nice meal without picking toys up off the floor or trying to entertain an impatient toddler. :)

I got a decent video of her walking around the family room the other day that I'm going to try to upload today. Be on the lookout!

No comments:

Post a Comment