Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sweet Surprise

When we picked up Leah from daycare today, Chandre - her primary caregiver - had a gift for her before she officially moves up to the Toddler room. She bought her a cute green dress and a Winnie the Pooh blanket. :) But the truly special thing was the homemade card. On the front, she wrote "I'll miss you so much Leah!" and decorated it with stickers. Once we got to the car, I read the inside and was in tears.

She wrote:
"Leah and family,
Words cannot express how much I have enjoyed taking care of Leah. I have grown so attached to her that I treat her as if she's one of my own kids. I knew the time would come for her to move, but I'm not ready for her to move up. I love Leah, and I'll check on her everyday she's
here."


I am so thankful for Chandre. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment